I have contacted Guru several times over the past few weeks to try the get the money they automatically withdrew from Safepay back to my bank account after I suffered an overdraft fee.

Well, even after successfully providing them with evidence from both my bank account and from my bank itself stating that they withdrew, but never refunded my money, they still refused to refund me. They claimed that my bank 'declined' the withdrawal, but all empirical evidence and and the cold, hard facts themselves, state otherwise.

Not to mention that their customer support is slower than a snail covered in cement as they could not care less about helping the people that pay their salaries and make their lousy website functional.

And get this, the money they withdrew from Safepay, didn't even go to pay the freelancer I hired! I would know as I contacted him and he told me he still did not get it.

In the future, I will use over freelancing websites or just post an ad on an online board in order to find freelancers.

I will never again use this lousy, inept, and worthless company that just ruined my entire week.

Screw them. Go with someone else in the future.

Had an Experience with Guru?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion